Bladder Water Tanks
Grey Water Storage Tanks
These Collapsible Bladder Water Tanks are designed for fixed storage of nonpotable water applications, such as water storage requirements for hydraulic fracturing, mining, construction sites, and more. The tank's ability to store large quantities of grey water has made them a great option for oil field operations, firefighting efforts, rainwater collection, and wastewater supply. If you are looking for a drinking water storage tank, please check out our Collapsible Water Tanks with FDA approved material construction.
|Medium Grade Fabric
||Commercial Grade Fabric
||Industrial Grade Fabric
Grey Water Tank Sizing
Sizing for the grey water pillow tanks typically range from 25 gallons all the way to 210,000 gallons. For the complete list of sizes, including there capacity and dimensions, check out
Pillow tanks designed for nonpotable water have a contact time ranging between 1 to 7 years. A more accurate estimate on the contact time depends on the material used, weather conditions, type of fuel contents, and care of the tank.
- Standard Bulkhead Fittings 3/4"-2" (4"-6" Available Upon Request)
- Camlock or Threaded Fittings for Hoses
- Made of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Polypropylene
- Ball Valves, Pressure Relief Vent with Flame Arrestors: Made to Specifications
Grey Water Tank Information
When considering nonpotable pillow tanks for your home, site, industrial facility, or even military location, a collapsible pillow tank can provide strength and flexibility. Tanks are built in sizes ranging from 25 to 250,000 gallons.
During oil and mining operations, companies regularly require a large supply of brine or grey water to help push out oil or minerals from rocks. Having large water pillow tanks saves in transportation costs and allows companies to start their process faster.
- Custom Sizing, Fittings, Material Available
- Easily Transported when Empty
- Low Profile
- Quick Setup Times
- Bulk Storage Capabilities
- Economically Better then Most Hard Tanks
- Rainwater Collection
- Backup Water Supply for Dry Spells
- Sprinklers and Wastewater System Supply
- Water Supply for Construction Sites
- Dust Suppression
- Various Washing and Cleaning Applications
Need to store a liquid such as drinking water or fuel? Check out the full capabilities of these storage bladder water tanks on our Pillow Tank Product Overview Page.