Spill Containment Ground Liner
The Ground Containment Liner is an economical underlayment designed to help protect spill berms and flexible tanks during storage. Often built with a PVC fabric material, these liners can be easily placed in your storage location prior to placement of the product. Having an added layer of fabric can help protect the berm against abrasion during storage and use. This can help increase the lifespan of your product and protect against wear and tear.
Typical Ground Cloth Sizing & Specifications
|22 oz. PVC||10' x 10'|
|22 oz. PVC||10' x 23'|
|22 oz. PVC||6' x 12'|
|22 oz. PVC||12' x 50'|
|22 oz. PVC||12' x 60'|
|22 oz. PVC||15' x 15'|
Additional fabrics and sizes available. Sizing is often determined based on the size of your berm, tank or containment area, so please do not hesitate to provide use with your requirements.
Please do not hesitate to ask for custom sizes or products!
Perfect for use with our Berm Containment Liners
The ground cloth is also frequently used for spill control under vehicles, machinery, and large pillow tanks. Their thick materials have allowed them to be a reliable choice for protecting the ground during large capacity liquid storage, leaking pipes, or machinery. Liners can also help to keep your industrial facility or construction area clean by helping to avoid messy spills.
Using the Spill Liner
Tank Spill Containment: One of the main uses for these liners is to provide a protected foundation for tanks, such as steel and pillow tanks, during the storage of liquid materials. In addition to helping protect the tank, these containment liners help provide secondary containment for hazardous or dangerous materials.
Industrial Facilities: Manufactured from several different materials, the ground cloth has also been used in industrial facilities to help keep the floors clean in the event of a spill. These liners can help make it easy to clean the facility after small spills or oil drum leaks.
Construction Sites: Ground liners have also been used on construction sites to help protect the ground from leaks and spills due to machinery, vehicles, or other potentially hazardous products. Liners can be made with the strength to handle heavier materials such as large cranes or vehicles.
Interested in Storage for Drinking Water, Gray Water, or Fuel? Check out our product pages:
- Gray Water Collapsible Tanks: Includes non-potable water such as gray water, waste water, and unfiltered rainwater for use with sprinkler systems.
- Drinking Water Pillow Tanks: Store small or large quantities of potable water in these NSF 61 approved tanks.
- Fuel Bladder Tanks: These bladders can store fuel in emergency relief operations, rural areas, and even on remote construction sites.
- Large Collapsible Tanks: Large collapsible tanks bring flexible storage to the next level with sizes up to 250,000 gallons, or 1,000,000 liters.
- Frac Tanks: The flexible tank has recently been implemented in fracking operations for the storage of brine or frac water. Tanks are a worthwhile alternative to steel.